Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Missha: Crystal Nail Polish GPK01

I know some of you requested a swatch of this Missha polish after I recently posted my Missha haul (here) so here's a quick dose of a sparkly pink confection to brighten up the middle of your week :)

I actually wore this hyper-feminine manicure to another beauty blogger lunch last Sunday just for fun as I knew the girls would appreciate it!  Crystal Nail Polish (GPK01) from Korean beauty brand Missha is simply a very dense mix of silver micro-glitter in a medium pink base.  Application was a rather easy two coats with the very wide flat brush and finished with two layers of top coat.  I can see this thirsty glitter could have done with another coat to smooth it over perfectly as the finish was a little bumpy but I like the sugary effect and it gave off some serious sparkle in the sun!

Full sun


Shade

Indoors

Enjoy the second half of your week!

Vita :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar