Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The hills are alive…again

I am amazed to see that it is ten years since I painted my unit of Tyrolean Jagers (click here). They haven’t featured very heavily on the blog since and this is mainly due to them being an 18 figure strong individually based skirmish unit. As I’ve noted before we haven’t used the individual skirmishers in the large games played of late.

So in line with my new policy of making my 18 figure units up to 24 figures the Jagers are about to be expanded. The advancing figures are actually DK101 but they are a perfect fit with their Hinton Hunt brothers. The marching officer is a genuine vintage Hinton Hunt casting and a very nice one too.

There is a bit of a sense of urgency about this as I want to get the unit ready for a game to be hosted by the famous Goya. It will be another C&C game featuring Austrians against Tony’s French forces on an expanded board. Let’s hope my beginners luck with the dice holds out.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar