Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Will you take the dare?


Have you heard about The TBR Dare?  James from Ready When You Are, C.B.  says:
"This is not a reading challenge.  It's a dare. 
I dare you to pledge you will read only the books in your TBR (To Be Read) stack for as long as you dare starting January 1, 2011.   
One hour, one day, one book, one week, one month, or until the dare ends on April 1.  (I never make open-ended New Year's Resolutions.  Every goal should have a end date.)"

I've accepted the dare.  A goal has been set -  read from my shelves until April Fool's Day(!). There are surely enough books to last the entire year, and this is only three months...  I can do that, right?

Exceptions will be made for book club selections (unless I can convince the group to read what's already on my shelf) and I will continue to use credits for audiobooks already purchased from audible.com.

Will you accept the dare?  Details can be found here, then click over here to sign up.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar