Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I've been away in NZ for a few weeks .

Nothing is working at the moment so this is a very short blog but when it get it right I have 120 pictures from NZ.


I have a message for Audrey in Canada I got your message but now it's missing again I read it at Wellington New Zealand but since it's gone. If you read this my email address is merlebturner @gmail.com.au . I would love to catch up it's been 30 odd years since you left Australia your son would be all grown up.
Unloading the photos from my trip failed will try again later these are some paintings I had already here so  at lest you have something to look at.


Ducks

Seagulls

and waves.
Me and Clemmy knitting
Angus sitting by the front door the beer fairy said he sat here for the first few days I was away then he wandered off I was easily forgotten
The next one will be the beer fairy and Wilbur having a cuppa.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar