Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vintage Enamel Coffee Pots



I am always falling in love with vintage household items and the
next thing I know is that they start finding their way into our cottage.
Vintage enamel coffee pots are my newest favorite collectables.
Love this red and white one.  Not very expensive at all because the
insides are missing.  Not a problem for me.




I had to take that last pic with a flash because it's so dark in the
house.  It's been snowing since the wee hours of the morning,
so I took this black and white enamel pot outside to take this pic. 
Look at all that snow!!





But I must say that this black and white enamel pot looks much more
warm and welcoming up on the porch next to a cup of hot chocolate!

I am happily joining ~


Bentley had a reprieve from a shampoo and haircut today because
our mobile groomer did not want to venture out in this weather.
I don't blame her and Bentley could not be happier!!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar