Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Share Your Cup Thursday #94

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).  The party where you share the things in life that make you happy.


Oh my friends, how I missed partying with you last week!  I had a wonderful get away and got caught up on a lot of my quilting, plus started a few new projects.

Can’t wait to share some of them with you!


Because I was out of town and then came home and got sick; darn, darn, darn!  There will be no features this week.  I glanced at the links from the last SYC and there are so many that I hope to visit!

It’s a beautiful sunshine day and it’s killing me to be stuck inside. Being sick is not fun!  Hope you are all feeling well!
So what do you do when it’s a gorgeous day and you are stuck inside sick?  Plant grass.  Yup, I’ve been planting containers of grass.  Something I do every year for Easter.  Nothing quite like a pot of pretty green grass to ‘welcome Spring’.

With no further adieu, let’s get this party started!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup

*Don’t forget to pin from their site and not my blog.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar