Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Annecy Animation Festival

Yes, I know, the posts have been rather lacking this week but I have a valid excuse as I've been away on holiday with the family, to sunny scorchio Wales. Am now in Annecy, France, at the rather wonderful animation festival. Here wearing a number of hats, including my position as Entrepeneur in Residence at the University of Teesside, but also to promote BADA BLING and all that we're trying to do. There's also the joy of FRANKENSTEIN'S CAT business to attend to which is about as big a pleasure as you can (legally) get!

I'd post some pictures of the festival and Annecy if I wasn't such a muppet that I'd left my camera on the seashore in Wales to see it take a sorry dip in the Irish Sea... *sniff*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar