Closer to home we take a detour on our local Morris tours to visit secrets in the hills.......
And just a few minutes from home we often take a detour for some time out walking along the coast this time watching some kite flyers......
And along the way looking for a coffee stop we found these beauties.......
Taking detours with this little man is always a joy and this time it was to a new adventure playground......
I am about to take a major detour of a different kind. The future is unknown but it will involve some serious treatment for several months. Facing one's mortality is always confronting and losing my hair even more so! But I will do my very best to beat this beast with love and support around me. I've already discovered what friendship and support means with lots of lovely flowers, phone calls and emails........
It has been very difficult letting people know but I felt that with some knowing and some not that it was time to "go public". Whilst I have had to cancel several events I will still keep the mind busy (and body if it allows!), into stitching and designing new work. So till next time I hope you are safe and well. We are especially thinking of those across the border in Victoria as they face another severe lockdown with this second wave of Covid. Take care all x























0 Yorumlar