I don't know about you but the winter is beginning to get to me. Can't go out the front door without a coat and a scarf, freezing cold hands, overcast skies, darkness stealing precious hours out of my day and the inevitable boredom, dvd marathons and comfort eating.
Consequently I have decided to set myself a challenge and I invite all of you to join me in my winter challenge.
Obviously I am aware that half of the world is enjoying summer therefore if you are lucky enough to be one of those people feel free to join this winter challenge but give it a bit of a summer twist :)
I have decided that the challenge will begin on the 11th of July because I am afraid that nobody will want to participate and I will just end up waiting forever and ever but please feel free to jump in whenever you want to. There is a high level of self-efficacy for you, hahaha!
If you are going to attempt to participate please comment below and leave a link to your blog :)
Cheers.

0 Yorumlar