Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Working dinner look using MUA Undressed palette

Today I would like to show you a simple and effective look that I wore during a working dinner in my stay in Bilbao. This look is a little bit more dramatic than the day look I showed before. I took the opportunity to use for the first time my new MUA UNDRESSED palette. This cheap (4 euro) pallette has recieved raving reviews by the online community for being a great dupe for Urban Decay's (50 euro) Naked palette (check out Miss Budget Beauty's post for the comparison).
It contains 12 shades: 3 matte and 9 shimmer eye shadows. Again the eye shadows are very nicely pigmented and they blend well. I really like that the matte colors are perfect for highlighting the brow bone (shade 1) and to define the crease (shades 3 and 5). The other shades are pretty much all you need to create any look, from a subtle pink natural look, a bronzy look to a dramatic smoky eye with the anthracite (shade 11) and dark blue (shade 12).
Another bonus is that there isn't too much overlap with the Undress me 2 palette and the highlight shades are pink tones (instead of the champagne of the other palette).

This look was achieved with the following colors:
  • Shade 1 (matte light pink) as a highlight on the brow bone,
  • Shade 2 (shimmer light pink) as a highlight in the inner corner,
  • Shade 9 (shimmer antique pink) on the lid,
  • Shade 11 (shimmer anthracite) in the crease and lower lash line.
I completed the look using Rimmel ScandalEyes waterproof pencil in Black as an eyeliner on the top and bottom lash line and the same pencil in the color Nude in the waterline to open up the eyes.
Having these slighter darker eyes, I went for a nude lipstick using Rimmel Long Lasting Finish by Kate in number 19 (see my feelunique haul post for a lip swatch).

So this is it, I hope you enjoyed reading and got some inspiration for your working evening events.
Until next time!
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar