Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE TRANSPARENT CLUTCH [via. Etsy]

There are just those times when a trend comes around that you instantly fall in love with  - the translucent/transparent/clear (whatever you wanna call it) clutch was one of them for me. Way, way back into the early archives of CM on the 6th of September, I posted about my lusting over these amazing bags (see post here) and it has taken me this long to find one that I really liked, that didn't look too cheap, but was actually really cheap! I searched and searched online, there are some on ASOS from the brand Klear Klutch that are extortionately overpriced, and then on eBay, they just looked a little to cheapy, but I finally hopped onto Etsy found this, and it's perfect in every way. The best part was, it was only NZD $11.90, plus about $9 for postage.
Read More >>

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar