Mac Cosmetics introduced their newest addition to their line, the Matte Lip. Something in me said I had to have them. So I placed my order for three out of the twelve new shades. These retail for $16.00 each at MAC Cosmetics. I am regretting whatever it was in me telling me I had to have these. Not at all what I was expecting.
Ugh, these do not wear well at all. They have that traditional MAC Cosmetic lipstick scent to them, but when worn I could feel these on my lips. It almost feels like I rubbed bees wax on my lips. Not the good kind, the old kind that has been sitting around the honey comb a long time. Where my lips touch the product wore off. This stuck to my teeth and I never have that happen with any other lipsticks. This also began to look streaky and patchy. Within an hour of wearing, my lips began to feel dry. In all this was not good. I am thankful that I did not go crazy and only purchased three. I am contemplating returning these, they are that bad.
When all is said and done, these were not for me. To bad, the color selection is amazing. Oh well, live and you learn.
Till next time,
Amber
0 Yorumlar