I'm also a fan of Furor Moda, an online shop run by Tati, a local business minded gal who has a flair for design as well. Tati stocks Furor with flowy, vibrant pieces. She also has a hand in designing some of the merchandise she sells. My favorite "Adventure With Me" Tee has become kind of a local in the know catch phrase. And yep, you guessed it, she was behind that little phrase.
I put this outfit together, not realizing that almost every single piece, except my shoes, was from a local business. Literally, everything but my shoes! It's all intentionally oversized and comfy, with a messy pony tail that has a ton of texture thanks to my favorite dry shampoo (Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray).
Thanks to Meli for snapping these shots in her backyard. I was helping her film a vlog for her geeky online fashion vlog called The Fangirl Diaries. Here's the final video.


0 Yorumlar