Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lush Haul c/o Fire Sale + Sunsilk!

Rustan's Shangri La started their Fire Sale today. The said sale will commence until Sunday (May 9). If you live or work near the area, you still have plenty of time to rush to Rustan's and shop shop shop till you drop. Just don't forget to bring extra patience (and cash too), because you will be welcomed by huge number of people, long lines and some not-so-in-good condition sale items. Also, the place still stinks, so if you are pregnant and asthmatic, I suggest skip the sale or wear a mask. The sale items include clothes, shoes, bags, etc at 10% -70% off. Unfortunately, cosmetics were not on sale for hygienic purposes. As a matter of fact, they were all disposed immediately. Poor little babies :(

I managed not to get anything from Rustan's. I was just too impatient to wait in line in order to have my card swiped for just a pair of heels. Plus, I could no longer stand the smell (still a little ashy). You bet, I was a little disappointed. I don't want to pay parking fees and go home empty handed. That's unfair, right? So I went to the main mall and there I saw a big "FIRE SALE" sign at Lush; -that my ladies, made my heart leep :)

LUSH soaps are on sale and the prices? -just Php50 (almost US$1)for every 100 grams. That is one huge discount! Lush soaps retail for Php245-Php275 per 100 grams. So I grabbed my basket and filled it up with my favorite lush soap of all time - HONEY I WASHED THE KIDS. (and a few other stuff)
Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar