Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

L'Oreal Accord Parfait Foundation in Rose Ivory



I may have found the perfect foundation for my porcelain combination skin. It's not easy to find a foundation that suits my light skintone, applies easily, has perfect coverage and doesn't turn into a mud pool by the end of the day. Now I have found it!

I never had a good experience with L'Oreal foundations, or any foundation in general. The worst kind of foundations are the ones that cover 80%. They hide all the good skin, but never the spots, making me look even worse than without foundation. A foundation should always cover 100%, because it's always acne prone people who use them. People who don't need full coverage can use lighter options like BB creams, tinted moisturisers or concealers.

But this foundation gives a perfect coverage. Let me tell you all about it.

First, it's a handy bottle with a small pump. It's a little messy since some product stays on the pump. The shade is perfect for porcelain skin. Hard to find at drugstore brands. When I apply one pump to my wonderful mac brush, which already gives airbrushed results, and apply it to my skin, it's like it opens up and spreads all over the skin in one movement. It's sort of "explodes", I don't know how to describe it. Like airbrushing. I do need a few pumps to cover my face, but boy, what a results. The product spreads evenly in a single, thin layer of unnoticable product. Buts dry spots and severe pimples and acne scars disappear! It dries instantly and feels clean and doesn't look shiney. It doesn't even require powdering after, while usually I have to plaster my face after so the product doesn't start to shift.

It also stay in place the entire day. It gets a little shiney by the evening but it refreshes really well with some compact powder.

I'm in love!

It's available at drugstores for around 15 euros.

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar