Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Halloween Makeup - Gun Shot To The Head

Happy Halloween Everyone!
I'm going to share with you a super easy, quick, last minute Halloween look, that looks really effective but only takes 10 minutes, if that, to create.

Bullet wound to the head.

1. To make a realistic bullet wound I suggest using eyelash glue. Apply about 5 layers of eyelash glue to where you want the bullet hole, Then wait for the glue to dry. To make a hole in the centre of the glue, pick it open using tweezers.

2. Apply a light shade of foundation over the entire face including lips & eyelash glue.

3. To give the effect of some serious eye bags, apply cool toned brown & purple around the under eye area. Use these shades in the centre of the lips too.

4. Now to make the bullet wound look more realistic. Apply black eyeliner in the centre of the hole & set with black eyeshadow. Apply a dark cranberry shade to the outer rim of the wound & blend out with a cool toned brown & purple shadow. 

5. I picked up some fake blood from Sainsburys for 99p, so it's not the best stuff but it defo does the job. So I poured the blood in the centre of the bullet hole & let it trickle down my face. As the blood looked so bright tomato sauce red I blended some black eyeshadow into the blood. 
Lastly I applied some of the blood to a thick dense brush & flicked it into my face to create some blood splatters.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar