Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Glossybox #14 - May 2015

I wasn’t really looking forward to this box from the previews I saw last month, but each box is still a surprise. Here is what I got this month:-
MeMeMe Enchanted Eyes Dual Ended Eye Wand in Midnight Storm
| £6.95 |
The colours do look quite pretty, but I find the points are too large for eyeliner. For someone who is not a pro at applying eyeliner, I try and buy pencils with smaller points. They do feel quite creamy and apply nice when swatched, so I am sure they could probably be used as bases, although I do sense that they would be buggers for creasing!

Etre Belle Aloe Vera Ultra Moisturising Gel
| 40ml - £15.93 |
This looks kind of odd in the tube, but I am interested to try it because I’ve only ever tried cream moisturisers.

Zerreau Towel Off Shampoo Foam
| 70ml - £7.95 |
This is not really a product that interests me. I get why it exists, but I would want my hair to feel clean and not just look clean. I would still opt for an actual full hair wash.

SASS Intimate Perfect Skin Concentrate
| 30ml - £12.00 |
I am quite interested in trying this, as I am sure most women would. I’ve not seen a product like this before, so if it works I will let you know. It does smell rather funky (not in a good way) though!

Collection Field Day Lipstick in 1) Pink Rose
| £2.99 |
The packaging of this lipstick looks and feels quite cheap, but the colour does look beautiful and it does smell quite nice.
I think this was quite a good box actually. I’m not really interested in a couple of the products, but will get use out of the majority of them. You also got a free My Glossy Notes A5 notebook. I’m not sure why this was included, but it is quite nice to have.

What are your thoughts on this box?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar