Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Beauty Diaries - Electrifying Eyes Contest - Entry #25

Here, I present the twenty fifth entry for the contest which is created by Bidisha.I loved this gorgeous smokey eye look with a pop of blue and green, and she names this look -  "The Rocker Chic". Check out the pics for this look and what she has to say about it below:
Hey everyone 
I came up with look which I named "The Rocker Chic" 
The black~~smoked out brown~~and the pop up green personifies  fun-filled mysterious unpredictable moods of a young girl who wants to breakfree and diffuse into the world of limitless freedom :)
wish me luck ladies 
with love 
Bidisha



Enter Beauty Diaries Summer Fun International Giveaway to Win 
Beyu Cosmetics, 
B.Liv Sheer off crease Face Mask and 
Auravedic Skin Polish
Check out more details about the giveaway HERE

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar