Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

3 Summer Jackets

Summer isn't my favourite season, but one thing I love about it is being able to go out without needing to wear heavy coats. This summer I have been enjoying wearing 3 lovely lightweight jackets, all of which I've purchased from New Look.


The Black Bomber Jacket
These jackets are all the rage this year, and I too gave into this trend. The black bomber jacket matches with anything and is perfect for when I need to wear a little more than a t-shirt on a summers day.


The Blazer Style Jacket
I bought this jacket a few months ago so although it's now unavailable in New Look, you can purchase a very similar jacket in Topshop here. My Jacket from New Look costed £25 and although it's not the best quality (getting it caught onto hangers in shops isn't the best look!) it's so comfortable to wear and matches with anything. It is not quite a blazer, it's a little looser fitted than your avarage one, but it still has that smart look and feel about it.

The Navy 'Scuba' Bomber Jacket
This jacket is similar to my black one, but not only is it navy, it is this 'scuba style' material. This makes it a bit thicker and I really like it. It also features a zip on the sleeve which I'm not that keen on but it is a nice detail. I don't really like the bomber jackets that look really shiny, so in this material it isn't and that's why I like it so much.

Also in the outfit:
Top | Hollister
Jeans | Hollister
What jackets have you been loving this season?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar