Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This week I'm obsessed with... Cake Milk Made Nourishing Body Butter!

One of my very favourite hand creams in the whole wide world is Cake Milk Made - it's soft, silky and just the best smelling thing ever! So you can imagine how thrilled I was to find out that now it comes in a formula to rub over the rest of me too!

Cake Milk Made Nourishing Body Butter - 236ml - $24 - with coconut oil, mango butter, macadamia nut oil, aloe vera oil, sunflower seed oil and whole milk which makes it super moisturizing - the formula is whipped and super thick but it still absorbs easily and keeps me moisturized all day long. Of course what I really love about the butter is the same thing I love about the hand cream - the smell - whole vanilla milk and baked raspberry - delicious!

Available in March at Sephora, Murale and www.cakebeauty.com along with relaunched versions of the Milk Made White Sugar Scrub and Bath & Shower Bubbles - YUM!

- Lisamarie -

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar