Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kim's wedding-day fears



Kim Kardashian may have the money, fame and knock-out bod that most of us can only dream of, but like any bride, she has some fears about her wedding day.

The buxom reality TV star has revealed that she's going to be incredibly nervous walking down the aisle - especially because half the world will be watching - so she's turned to step-dad Bruce Jenner for help.

“I was so nervous to walk down the aisle by myself, for some reason I wasn’t thinking, like, ‘Oh, Bruce will be there right with me,’ so I was thinking, ‘I’m gonna fall, I’m gonna faint, oh my God, my train!” Kim said whilst on the red carpet at the 2011 Do Something! Awards.

Kim also dropped some hints about her much anticipated Vera Wang gown, saying, “I’ll just say she’s doing something I’ve never seen before when it comes to dresses.”

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar